|Place of Origin:||People's Republic of China|
|Brand Name:||Hongsen Intelligent|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Structure:||Rack System||Components:||AGV, Shuttle, Rack|
|Floor Route:||Magnetic Tape Wired||Conveying:||High Accuracy|
|Automation Level:||Full-automated||Speed:||Limited Safe Speed|
Shuttle Racking System and Automatic Guided Vehicle ( AGV ) Integration
The tight combination use of automatic guided vehicle (AGV) and shuttle racking system provides customers with completely new reliable and efficient conveying mode.
Guided by the magnatic tape network on the floor, AGV can deliver goods to the shuttle with high accuracy and efficiency. Then the shuttle will put the goods to the designated position in the racking system automatically.
1. Safe and reliable conveying;
2. Save the inconvenience and solve the problem of complicated floor level conveying;
3. Easy to operate and maintain;
4. Limited safe speed and clearly marked route.
AGV is often used in workshop and conveying system to automatically transport many different types of material including pallets, rolls, racks, carts, and containers.
1) Magnetic Guide Tape AGV - The AGV uses magnetic tape for the guide path.The AGV is fitted with the appropriate guide sensor to follow the path of the tape. One major advantage of tape over wired guidance is that it can be easily removed and relocated if the course needs to change.A flexible magnetic bar can also be embedded in the floor like wire but works under the same provision as magnetic tape and so remains unpowered or passive. Another advantage of magnetic guide tape is the dual polarity. small pieces of magnetic tape may be placed to change states of the AGV based on polarity and sequence of the tags.
2) Lase Target Navigated AGV - The navigation is done by mounting reflective tape on walls, poles or fixed machines. The AGV carries a laser transmitter and receiver on a rotating turret. The laser is transmitted and received by the same sensor.
According to using effects, we propose to use magnetic guide mode in factory workshop. So laser target navigation, which will be disturbed in workshop environment, is not recommended by us.