|Place of Origin:
|People's Republic of China
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Wrapping film plus wooden case
|10 sets per month
|Material Feeder, Weigher, Electric Cabinet
|500-2000kg Per Bag
|Automatic Conveyor, Deduster, Sealer, Etc.
open mouth bagging machine,
automatic packaging machine
Belt Type FIBC / Jumbo Bag / Bulk Bag Filling Machine
Belt type material feeder is adopted with stepless frequency converter to control the material feeding speed which can be fast or slow. Combined with high precision control valve, the machine can achieve both filling speed and accuracy requirements with automatic control and reliable performance. Before filling, only one person is needed to put the bag into place; then the machine gives signal to complete the working circle from automatic filling, automatic weighing to automatic stop and bag loosening. Then the loaded bag will be taken by forklift or conveyors directly.
1. DCS-HS type quantitative jumbo bag filling machine is of high accuracy and stable performance as high precision (0.02%) sensors and high resolution control instrumentation are adopted;
2. The material feeder uses frequency converter to control the speed of the belt and the quantity of material fed with high speed.
3. The machine is of wide filling range within 500-2000 kg per bag adjustable, which is applicable to the filling of jumbo bulk bag;
4. The setting of parameters and calibration of scales are simple and convenient;
5. Various types of communications interfaces are available to network with computer to process different kinds of data.
It is extremely suitable for the filling of lumps and flakes of poor fluidity into jumbo bags, such as minerals, flocculent materials, copper dust, chemicals, etc.
|Material feeding method:
|Belt type material feeding with frequency converter and high precision control valve
|Frequency converted, automatic tare removing, fast and slow material feeding, fall correction, deviation alarm, fault self-diagnosing, switch between manual and automatic modes, automatic bag loosening, automatic hooks relieving, emergency stop, communications interfaces
|Weight per bag:
|≤ ±0.2% (for special materials, please refer to national standards or industrial standard)
|380/220V AC 50HZ
|Pressure 0.6-0.8MPa, Air consumption 6-8 m3/h
Humidity ≤ 80%
|Roller conveyor, slat conveyor, belt conveyor, etc.
|Dedusting and sealing:
|Deduster (dedusting opening is already reserved), air sack sealing device, bag blowing device
|Dust-proof, water-proof, explosion-proof, static electricity protection
|Other optional auxiliaries
|Pallet magazine, automatic pallet sorting mechanism, check weigher, etc.
Structure and Principle
1. Frequency converted material feeder: it is composed of frequency convertible motor, belt drive and filling hole. There is also a dust collecting hole beside the filling hole. The rpm of the frequency convertible motor is controlled by the electric cabinet and the material is filled from the silo into the bag via belt.
2. Weighing frame: connected with sensors, it transmits weight signal to the electric cabinet; then the electric cabinet controls the running of the whole set of machine. The lifting air cylinder on the weighing frame hooks the corners of the bag.
3. Electric cabinet: external signals and sensors signals are transmitted to the electric cabinet; the electric cabinet then controls the start, stop and rpm of the feeding motor and the lifting and lowering of the air cylinder as per preprogrammed instructions.
Firstly, put the jumbo bag onto the filling hole and hook the four corners of the bag onto the air cylinder, then press the start button. The cylinder starts to hold the mouth of the bag and fill material into the bag. The dusts spilled along with the air in the bag are collected by the deduster. When the quantity of material is approaching the set value, the belt slows down and vibrates to stop; when the set value is achieved, it stops feeding material. Deviation of filling is below 0.3%. At this time, the air cylinder loosens the mouth of the bag and releases the four corners of the bag. Then the forklift takes the loaded bag away.
Note: The work flow described above is automatic feeding mode. The working mode can also be switched to manual mode to let the operator have more control.