|Place of Origin:||People's Republic of China|
|Brand Name:||Hongsen Intelligent|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|System:||WCS & WMS||Application:||Intelligent Warehousing|
factory automation systems,
warehouse management systems
Wireless Control System ( WCS ) / Warehouse Management System ( WMS )
A warehouse control system (WCS) is a software application that directs the real-time activities within warehouses and distribution centers (DC). As the “traffic cop” for the warehouse/distribution center, the WCS is responsible for keeping everything running smoothly, maximizing the efficiency of the material handling subsystems and often, the activities of the warehouse associates themselves. It provides a uniform interface to a broad range of material handling equipment such as AS/RS, carousels, conveyor systems, sorters, palletizers, etc.
A warehouse management system (WMS) is a software application, designed to support warehouse or distribution center management and staff. They facilitate management in their daily planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling the utilization of available resources, to move and store materials into, within, and out of a warehouse, while supporting staff in the performance of material movement and storage in and around a warehouse.
WMS warehouse management software realizes the seamless connection with company's existing ERP system. As the extension of enterprise management function, this system can be integrated into ERP system.
1. Goods delivering is scheduled by ERP system, while the operation details willbe completed by WMS system; ERP system will do automatic posting of account with the executed result by EMS feedback.
2. All varieties of data are uniformly maintained by ERP system which will automatically synchronize through interface to completely avoid inconsistency of the same data in relevant multiple systems.
3. Data can be shared among multiple systems through interface, which will greatly reduce the rate of manual type in.
4. Real-time upload of batch tracking information onto logistic information portal to facilitate personnel work.
5. Significantly shorten the waiting and confirmation time between different warehouse management operations and improve work efficiency and accuracy.